+36 70 674 2540

Licensing, HACCP, health, safety and fire protection documents for foreign clients

We undertake the preparation of the necessary documents for opening a business (restaurant, grocery store, buffet, pub etc.) as well as the assistance in the licensing process and the representation before the authorities. We can also provide the compulsory training in English.